Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Betty Spaghetty Dolls


I remember Betty Spaghetty to be an expensive doll when I was younger, yet, she was not my idea of a doll at all. She's far from how Barbie looks like. I actually didn't own one when I was a kid.
Until few years ago, probably in about 2007, I found these sets from a toy store and they were already on sale. I bought them with thoughts of selling them in the future, which I actually tried through ebay. 
Only the Slumber Party set got sold and I still have the My Baby Sis, which I do not have any plans of selling anymore. I sometimes regret selling them, but probably by now they have made their new owner happy.
I have a three-year old niece and I would like her to know Betty Spaghetty in the 'flesh', instead of just looking at her in the pictures.











She's released by Ohio Art and defined as a fun-loving teenager or preteen. Her features include robbery hair used to let children make various hairdos and changeable hands, feet, shoes, etc. Introduced in 1998 and targeted at girls ages four and up. - Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. Anyone know where I can buy Betty spaghetti dolls I had them as a kid (now 25) and would love my daughter to have them (who's 3) but can't seems to find them anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy. They are quite rare now, but the best site probably is ebay. Hope you'll find soon.

      Delete